So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
#reminder that hacking a woman’s private data to post her nudes online#is just as much an act of violence as anything else#meant to remind women their bodies are for public consumption#and their sexuality is to be derided mocked laughed at and masturbated over#and does not belong to them#i am furious and you should be too#have a nice night
it’s so gross that we live in a culture that commodifies the sexuality of unwilling participants so before you say “well she shouldn’t have taken nude pictures” ask yourself why somebody would steal and then sell private photos, is it really such a shock that women sometimes have breasts under their shirts, is it a shock that a woman can express her own sexuality in a controlled environment and just because she chooses to do that doesn’t give anyone an excuse to publish the photos without her consent.
english is not my first language and all my life i thought brussel sprouts was the name of some celebrity
everyone is always like “i hate brussel sprouts” and all this time i was here thinking what the fuck did that poor guy do
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”