Send me a cup of coffee.
- Espresso: Describe your usual morning routine.
- Decaf: Impersonate one of your friends.
- Macchiato: Name two things you think go well together and why.
- Latte: List three aspects of your personality that you love.
- Flat White: Confess the most recent crime you committed.
- Iced: Make the weirdest face you can.
- Cappuccino: Describe your ideal wedding.
- Drip: Post a photo of a stuffed animal you own.
- Mocha: Name one of your guilty pleasures.
- Doppio: List two of your dream travel locations and why.
- Black: Recall the worst insult you've ever received.
- Americano: Post a photo of your favorite outfit.
- Kopi: Describe an incident when you tried something new.
"oh my god, you’re seriously going to pay college kids $15 an hour to flip burgers? get a real job!"
a real job? you mean, like, an internship at the white house?
okay, well what about the national democratic party?
what about interning at the united nations?
wow damn it’s almost like our economy functions on stealing labour from hardworking young people, regardless of whether their jobs are “real” or not